March Program

Rosh Chodesh – Cooking in March

Those of us who host a seder or two each year are so busy preparing the seder plate, main course and sides that we don’t have the time and energy to focus on dessert. Of course, dessert + Pesach = not so good! I am a big fan of fruit salad for dessert so that works all year round but I know that everyone enjoys a treat after those four questions – a treat that answers the question: What’s a gathering of Jews without some good dessert? So please join the Rosh Chodesh ladies on 26 March from 7 to 9 pm with TBS member and lifelong baker Linda Gottlieb. Linda is known for her Pesach baked goods that don’t taste like matzoh! Linda will share her secrets and provide a hands-on experience for all of you who want to try something new this Pesach.  Recipes included. Our evening is titled: Pesach Baking that Tastes Great. We will be meeting in Crofton. Please rsvp to lesley@copyrightlaws.com to join us.

imagesO7RCLE9K

The Rosh Chodesh ladies meet once a month at a member’s home – we are young and less young, single and married, with and without kids – what we share in common is that we all live in Anne Arundel county, we are connected to the Jewish community, and we bond as women around the new Jewish month. Our programs vary from speakers to cooking to hands-on activities – please join us. We have an email list so email me and we’ll add you so you don’t miss a month! For more information contact: Lesley Ellen Harris  lesley@copyrightlaws.com